– Heartwood Nature Retreat 2022, TAS
– Feary/Queer Nature Retreat 2022, N-NSW
– Far South Coast Yatra 2022, S-NSW
– MenAware Nature Retreat 2022,
– Finke River Yatra 2022, NT
Bushwalking in Mindfulness…
The Sanskrit word ‘yatra’ means ‘journey’, ‘path of life’ or ‘pilgrimage’.
A yatra is a unique journey providing a special environment to engage with and enquire deeply into the potential of ‘human awakening.’
In the company of like-minded people, a yatra takes place within some of the most pristine landscapes of our natural world.
Check out our comprehensive archive of previous yatras held in Australia since 2006:
locations, routes, groups, pictures, poems, …
There is also a link to three short films and a couple of yatra stories.